..:: MAIN MENU ::..
..:: Journal Accreditation ::..
..:: SUBMIT YOUR PAPER ::..
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
The minimum standard requirements of Journal of Applied Informatics and Computing (JAIC) must be:
1. For articles in Bahasa Indonesia, please use the refer to the correct "Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia Yang Disempurnakan" as can be followed through this link.
2. For articles in English, please use proofreading service to make sure that the articles are grammatically correct, such us Grammarly.
3. The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
4. Use of a tool such as Mendeley or Zotero for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
5. Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JAIC paper template .
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
1. Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
2. Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 words; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
3. Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction – The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) – Method – Results and Discussion – Conclusion (IMRAD)
4. References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers. We recommend using a reference app such as Mendeley or Zotero. The following is a guide for using the Mendeley or Zotero applications.
Please contact info dwialikhs[at]polibatam.ac.id or jaic.polibatam[at]gmail.com for the problems.