Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
The minimum standard requirements of Journal of Applied Informatics and Computing (JAIC) must be:
1. For articles in Bahasa Indonesia, please use the refer to the correct "Pedoman Umum Ejaan Bahasa Indonesia Yang Disempurnakan" as can be followed through this link.
2. For articles in English, please use proofreading service to make sure that the articles are grammatically correct, such us Grammarly.
3. The length of submitted paper is at least 6 pages and no more than 12 pages. Editors will be evaluated if the papers are needing more pages than 12 pages.
4. Use of a tool such as Mendeley or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose IEEE style
5. Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JAIC paper template and Copyright Trasfer Form when if it accepted.
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
1. Title. The title of paper is max 10 words, without Acronym or abbreviation
2. Abstract. The Abstract has maksimum 250 words; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
3. Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction – The Proposed Method/Algorithm (optional) – Method – Results and Discussion – Conclusion
4. References. Expect a minimum of 10 references primarily with minimum 60% to journal papers.
Please contact info dwialikhs[at]polibatam.ac.id for the problems.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Organized by : Department of Informatic Engineering Politeknik Negeri Batam
Published by : Politeknik Negeri Batam
Jl. Ahmad Yani, Batam Center, Batam 29461
Phone: +62 778 469856 Ext 1041
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
JAIC is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.