The Journal of Applied Electrical Engineering (JAEE) is committed to keeping the integrity of the published research works. We refer to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and COPE’s Principle of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing. In the case JAEE ceases publication and removes the journal’s website, all articles available online will be triggered for Open Access via the CLOCKSS archive. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the JAEE editor or Politeknik Negeri Batam.
Authors, Reviewers, Editors should promote fairness and equality, anti-discrimination, the transparency of and respect for the academic record, the confidentiality, and the transparency about real or potential competing interests.
- The work must be original and written by themselves.
- The manuscript has not been previously published elsewhere.
- If some materials were taken from other sources, the source should be cited clearly, and the appropriate permission is obtained.
- The work does not violate any rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights
- Data in the manuscript are not manipulated.
- Conflict of interest should be clearly stated on the submission of their paper, including the work funding.
- Authors must follow the ethics guidelines of their discipline, particularly where human or animal subjects are involved.
- Authors should contact JAEE Editor to inform any material errors upon discovery.
- Authorship of the manuscript should be represented accurately.
- Reviewers should uphold the confidentiality of the review process.
- The review process should be fair and independent.
- Reviewers must inform JAEE Editor for any real or potential competing interest and decline to review where appropriate.
- Editors must maintain and promote consistent ethical policies for JAEE.
- Editors should oversee and enforce those policies as needed in a fair and consistent manner.
- The confidentiality of the review process should be ensured.
- Editors should implement the highest standards of personal integrity in their work as an editor.
- Editors should work with authors, reviewers, and Editorial Board members to ensure the journals’ ethics and publishing policies.
- Editors must ensure the journal’s stewardship on ethical matters is fair, unbiased, and timely.