THE EFFECT OF DIGITAL MARKETING, QUALITY PERCEPTION, AND BRAND IMAGE ON LOCAL SHOES PURCHASE DECISIONS ON THE MARKETPLACE

  • Tedy Setiawan Politeknik Negeri BAtam
  • Rahmat Hidayat Politeknik Negeri Batam

Abstract

This main object of this research is to know relation of digital marketing, perception of quality, and brand image to purchase decision of local shoe in marketplace. This research using survey with questionnaire to 111 respondents that ever buy local shoe in marketplace Shopee or tokopedia. Method that use to test the hypothesis is multi linear regression, t test, F test and coefficient of determination test. The result is there is positive and significant impact fr digital marketing, quality perception, brand image to purchase decision of local shoes in marketplace partially and simultaneous. The results show the adjusted R Square value of 0.496, this means that the digital marketing variables, perceived quality, and brand image 49.6% affect the decision to buy local shoes in the marketplace and the remaining 50.4% comes from other independent variables.

 

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2022-09-30
How to Cite
Setiawan, T., & Hidayat, R. (2022). THE EFFECT OF DIGITAL MARKETING, QUALITY PERCEPTION, AND BRAND IMAGE ON LOCAL SHOES PURCHASE DECISIONS ON THE MARKETPLACE. JOURNAL OF APPLIED BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, 6(2), 90-100. https://doi.org/10.30871/jaba.v6i2.4449