Copyright & License
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright on each article belongs to the author.
- The authors retain all of their rights to the published work, not limited to the rights set out on this page.
- The author acknowledges that the Journal of Applied Informatics and Computing was the first to publish under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY-SA) license.
- Authors may submit articles separately, arrange for non-exclusive distribution of manuscripts that have been published in this journal into other versions (eg sent to the author's institution respository, publication into books, etc.), acknowledging that the manuscript has been published for the first time in Journal of Applied Informatics and Computing;
- The author warrants that the original article, written by the author mentioned, has not been previously published, does not contain any unlawful statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright which is exclusively held by the author.
- If an article is co-prepared by more than one author, each author submitting a manuscript warrants that he or she has been authorized by all co-authors to agree to the copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to notify the co-authors of the terms of this policy. The Journal of Applied Informatics and Computing will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the authors' internal disputes.
The Journal of Applied Informatics and Computing is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA). This license permits anyone to:.
- Sharing — copying and redistributing this material in any form or format;
- Adaptation — compose, modify, and create derivatives of this material for any purpose.
Attribution — You must include an appropriate name, include a link to the license, and certify that changes have been made. You can do this in a manner that is appropriate, but does not imply that the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike — If you compose, modify, or make derivatives of this material, you must distribute your contribution under the same license as the original material.