PENGARUH KOMUNIKASI NCTZEN INDONESIA TERHADAP PERILAKU MEMILIH NCT DREAM
SURVEI PADA FOLLOWERS AKUN TWITTER NCTCONFESS
Social media is a social change tool using the internet where social media used by everyone as their communication process that reaches all levels of society to form a group to talk about something that is in common with the group. NCTzen Indonesia is a fan group from the Kpop idol group, NCT Dream that formed from the social media Twitter, nctconfess. The nctconfess followers are considered to be able to influence the activities and behavior of other followers. This research aims to determine the effect of NCTzen Indonesia's communication through Twitter on the voting behaviour of fellow followers using the S-O-R theory as its foundation. This research uses the quantitative approach with a survey method in the form of questionnaires spread through menfess to 100 respondents in the category of followers of Nctconfess who vote in NCT Dream during the promotion period. The results based on the correlation test show that there is a strong relationship between NCTzen Indonesia's communication and voting behaviour. Referring to the test results of the coefficient of determination, they show that the magnitude of the effect generated by the Communication of NCTzen Indonesia (X) on the Voting Behavior (Y) is 39.81% and the remaining 60.19% is influenced by other factors outside this research.
Kurniawan, Dani. (2018). Komunikasi Model Laswell dan Stimulus-Organism-Response dalam Mewujudkan Pembelajaran Menyenangkan. Jurnal Komunikasi Pendidikan, 2(1). 2549-4163.
Littlejohn, S.W. (1996). Theories of Human Communication (Edisi ke-5). Belmont: Wadsworth.
Maulana, H. and G. Gumelar. (2013). Psikologi Komunikasi dan Persuasi. Jakarta: Akademia Permata.
Sandjaja, B dan Albertus Heriyanto. (2006). Panduan Penelitian. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustaka.
Sosiawan, E.A. (2011). Penggunaan Situs Jejaring Sosial sebagai Media Interaksi dan Komunikasi di Kalangan Mahasiswa. Jurnal Ilmu Komunikasi, 9(1). 60-75.
Copyright (c) 2020 Indah Purnama Sari
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.