Authors must follow these guidelines to have the manuscript considered for publication in Journal of Digital Education, Communication, and Arts (DECA).
1. The manuscript has not been published, accepted for publication, or considered for publication in other journals or conference proceedings.
2. The manuscript is written in English or bahasa Indonesia using the appropriate language of academic writing.
3. The allowed number of pages is 10-20. The manuscript must follow this formatting (unless otherwise stated in the template):
- Paper size: A4
- Font: Times New Roman, 10 pts
- Page margins: 1"
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Allignment: Justified
4. The manuscript must contain a title, an abstract written in English, an introduction, the method employed, the findings and discussions, the conclusion, and a bibliography. The detail of each section can be found in the template.
5. The manuscript must be submitted in Word Document (.docx) format.
1. The submission must be made online through this website.
2. Authors are required to login using a registered account before attempting the online submission. The registration is free of charge.
3. Provide the necessary files and information and follow the instruction provided by the dialogue box.
4. Please contact the journal for further information and troubleshooting.